Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tue. January 8

Was having such a good day... until the end.

Food wise, that is. Breakfast was good, lunch was good, dinner was mainly good and then I had my usual 4th meal and was feeling kinda peck-ish. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but figured if I was gonna "over eat" a little, then it should be on good food. So, I finished up a little broccoli I had in the freezer, a whole carrot and an orange. Not bad, right? Then I had a handful of these little dollops of yogurt that I froze. That was fine too. But then, for whatever reason, my mom pulls out this bag of various bags of chips. I'd like to say I had just a few, but I didn't. I wouldn't say I had a lot, but it was definitely more than a little. I realize this was probably out of boredom and denying myself stuff like that for the last little bit. But ya, hopefully my calorie intake earlier in the day was on the lower side and this won't have a big impact. I also had a cleansing tea before I attacked the chips, so maybe that'll help too. And I would've totally hit up the gym tonight, but I was watching my nephew and I'll be watching him for most of tomorrow, so I may not get back there til Thursday. *le sigh*

Makes me laugh. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment