Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fri. March 16

(So, I was down another pound this morning. That means I'm officially the lowest weight I've been since I started this endeavor. :) )

- 1.5 bowls of Corn flakes with milk and 5 packets of Equal
- 3 breakfast sausages
- 2 medium sized steaks
- Handful of baby carrots
- 1 serving of Crystal Light in water
- 2 small strawberry-banana smoothies (apparently, these are only 200 cals each)
- Large serving of garlic mashed potatoes with peas
- 2 low carb chocolate muffins
- A bunch of water

So, not my best day food. I dunno why whenever I make some decent progress, I just feel the need to snack like crazy or overindulge on whatever is around. I dunno how often I wanted to dig into my goody stores. I didn't, but it was soooo tempting. I guess this is simpler to what smokers go through when they're trying to quit. At least, that's the only thing I can think to equate it to.

Anyway, I won't be able to weigh myself for the next few days. So, all I can do try to be good this weekend and hope for the best. At least I know I'm capable of getting a little bit lighter. It's gonna be even more of an uphill battle now.

I need to remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment