Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tue. March 20

- 5 chicken fingers with plum sauce
- Side order of onion rings
- Vanilla milkshake
- 6 slices of roast beef with BBQ sauce
- Chocolate milk with Benefiber
- Several green grapes
- 1 chicken nugget
- Lots of water

Here's another perfect example of how going out for food with friends can really mess with dieting. I was ready to start my 11 day diet; I had bought a few things over the weekend and had some other stuff that I'd need at home already. So, it was shaping up to be a good start but then the friend, whom I had hung out with all weekend, suggested we go to a local "greasy spoon" near our houses for breakfast. The only thing that really struck my fancy and that sorta went along with the diet was the chicken fingers. And I wasn't in the mood for fries, so I got onion rings instead and then added a milkshake cuz if I was gonna be bad, it had better have been delicious. Oh well, can't take it back now.

Anyway, there's nothing foreseeable that'll get in the way of doing well tomorrow. I'm actually probably gonna be getting a good amount of walking done, including a trip to the gym after work (like I did tonight).

On a side note, I maaaaaaay be a little sick. I woke up with a really dry throat a couple days ago and thought I had just slept with my mouth too far open. It's stuck around and I had the sniffles today. That may be due to allergies though, from all the nice weather we've had recently. I just have to keep an eye on it and maybe get a touch more sleep and fluids.

I know this girl's name, but it escapes me at the moment. Anyway, I love her hair and nails and body type and tattoos. And that cake looks friggen good. lol. I would love to be able to be a model like her.



No comments:

Post a Comment