Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wed. March 28

- Medium sized steak
- Egg, sunny side up w/extra yolks
- A couple pieces of sliced roast beef
- Several spoonfuls of apple sauce, unsweetened
- Caesar salad
- Peach
- 3 breakfast sausages
- Banana milkshake (1 cup milk, 1 banana, pinch of cinnamon)

I have some gummy bears in my room, calling my name. I won't give in, but they're there. I have been thinking about having a nice, big cheat day though. Just to eat a bunch of stuff I haven't let myself have in a while or that I've been craving. Some of these foods include a grilled cheese sandwich, beef Mr.Noodle, chocolate, etc. Maybe I'll see how the next couple days go and if I lose enough weight to be able to afford a cheat day. Or I'll just eat all my healthy food and once it's all gone, I'll eat some bad stuff and then go out and buy more fruits and veggies. We'll see.

Pretty much

No comments:

Post a Comment