Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mon. March 26

- Couple handfuls of green grapes
- 3 mozzarella sticks
- Irish stew w/ 2 pieces of garlic bread
- Spring roll
- 2 small pieces of fried dough ("Chinese donut")
- Various portions of Chinese food (3 pieces of general tao chicken, 6 pieces of beef in black bean sauce, 2 pieces of fried pork, a couple helpings of chicken fried rice)
- 2 fortune cookies
- Lots of water

So, I'm pretty tired, so I'll try to keep this short. I slept late again today and had some grapes for breakfast and had a few reasons to put off having lunch. I didn't eat for several hours til my friend and I decided to go out tonight to one of our DJ friends' karaoke show. I popped home quickly to clean up a bit decided to weigh myself to see the damage the previous day's meals had done. Well, I was completely shocked to find that I was 3 lbs lighter than the last time I weighed myself. It was awesome, but I knew that was probably mainly cuz I hadn't had much to eat today and we were about to head out to a pub for food. We did eat there and then went for Chinese food a few hours later. I have no way of weighing myself right now, but it wouldn't matter anyway since fat isn't stored that quick. So, I'm just gonna have lots of veggies tomorrow and have a good, long work out at the gym in the evening. That oughta help me break even.

At least I know I'm capable of getting as low as I did. I also fit a lot better into the skinny jeans I wore and was even able to comfortably wear a hoody I purchased months ago for after I lost some weight. Anyway, if by some miracle, the weight loss sticks, I'll only be 4lbs away from my goal weight for my BDay in less than a couple weeks. I think it's do-able. Here's hoping...

Helpful tips


No comments:

Post a Comment