Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mon. March 19

- Small caesar salad
- Medium sized steak with a little mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 of a spinach cheese dip app with fried pita chips (Cooper's Pub)
- Pulled beef poutine (Cooper's Pub)
- Cherry cheese danish (Tim Horton's)
- Triple chocolate muffin (Tim Horton's)
- A bunch of water

So, today started with promise, but I was hanging out with a couple friends and we're all pretty indecisive, so it was quite a while between meals. And, I guess you could also say that we only had like 2 meals today, not including the "dessert" from Tim's.

So, it'll be back to eating much better tomorrow. I'm actually kinda scared to weigh myself too, but I know it must be done. Wish me luck. lol

This is Zoey Suicide. She's my fav Suicide Girl. I love how comfortable she is in her own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment