Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wed. March 14

(I guess my late night meal choice wasn't too bad cuz I didn't put on any weight. :) )

- Egg, sunny side up with extra whites
- 4 breakfast sausages
- 2 pieces of toast; one with peanut butter, one with grape jam
- Handful of cucumbers
- Medium sized steak
- Handful of baby carrots
- 2 servings of Crystal Light with water
- A bunch of water
(Fairly decent food day, if I do say so myself. lol)

I'm pretty tired and a little sore from the concert last night. I would love nothing more than to chill in bed all day, but I have work today. Hopefully it won't be too busy though.

So, no gym tonight. I might go for a bit tomorrow, just to work some muscle groups, not cardio, but I haven't decided yet. I only have like 11 hours between when I'm off tomorrow night and when I start on Friday. I'll just see how I feel in the morning.

I want navel piercings like that when I lose enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment