Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sat. March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day all!

- Blueberry muffin
- Half of a spinach and cheese dip appetizer with baked pita (from Turtle Jack's)
- Chicken caesar salad, with the dressing on the side
- An orange
- 1 mozzarella cheese string
- 5 mozzasticks
- 14 chicken wings
- Piece of banana caramel cheesecake
- A bunch of water

The good time I while eating the chicken wings and cheesecake makes me feel not too guilty about it. At least I had a salad. lol. I'll try to be better tomorrow though.

My St. Pat's day get-up. lol


1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that you're doing this, so proud of you! I kind of needed to read this, I've been shamed into ignoring my blog, but I'm going to post again on Tuesday and get back into it. You're awesome. Keep goin!

    ReplyDelete