Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sat. March 24

(Down by 41lbs as of this morning. :D )

- Brown sugar and cinnamon oatmeal w/extra raisins
- Red delicious apple
- Small piece of banana bread
- 5 pieces of sliced ham
- Mozzarella cheese string
- A few handfuls of green grapes
- Medium-sized piece of lasanga
- 1 piece of garlic bread (made with multi grain bread) 

So, ya, the lasanga is really not something I should have eaten. But it was what my parents decided to have for dinner and, since I happened to be home for dinner today, I decided one piece won't be too bad. Part of the special diet I'm on claims it works cuz it "calorie shifts". Basically, it means you need to eat more calories on some days and less on others so that your body doesn't get used to the same amount of calories and adjusts it's requirements, meaning that you stop losing even though your not getting the full 1800-2400 needed daily. So, I figure today will just be a higher calorie day. lol. I'm gonna do some working out on my treadmill and then I still need to have a snack later, so I'll just have a piece of fruit or something.

- Orange

So, I weighed myself after the treadmill and before I took a shower. I dunno why I do this sometimes. I know that people tend to put on a couple pounds as the day goes on, but sometimes I get curious and wanna see where I'm at. Normally, this action leaves me a little depressed, but not today. I hadn't put on a pound since the morning. This leaves me hopeful for the morning. I better get to bed and see what happens. This feels a little like Christmas. lol

Pretty much. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment