Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thu. March 22

(I am officially down 40lbs today. :D )

- Chicken w/BBQ sauce
- 2 mozzarella cheese strings
- 4 breakfast sausages
- Caesar salad
- Crystal Light in water
- Several handfuls of peanuts
- A bunch of water

So, like I said above, I'm down a full 40lbs from when I started trying to lose weight. I feel really good about this, but for some reason, it doesn't seem to have registered in my brain. Up until I lost the last few pounds, every other pound lost was a big accomplishment and I felt so great. But recently, I don't seem to be as excited as before and I dunno why. I still get just as annoyed if I put a pound on though. So, I dunno. Hopefully this is something that'll fix itself in time.

Anyway, work was suckier tonight than usual, but I won't get into that too much. It's over and I'm all showered and in bed and looking forward to watching The Hunger Games in the morning. Good times.

This is like the only reason I'd get implants.

No comments:

Post a Comment