Monday, March 12, 2012

Mon. March 12

- 3 breakfast sausages
- 1 egg, sunny side up
- 2 McD's cookies and cream pies (leftovers)
- Medium-sized steak
- Handful of baby carrots
- Orange
- Peach
- Water with Crystal Light
- Dieter's tea (This is a "cleansing" tea. It's all natural and pretty much flushes out your system.) 

I went to the gym tonight. I was kinda tired from work and I had forgotten my lock, so I wasn't as into my work out as usual. I walked from work (40 mins) and then walked home after that (25-ish mins), so I guess it's safe to say I got my cardio.

I'm sitting here now, watching some TV before I grab a shower. I have half a tub of gummy bears and a small bag of leftover Halloween candy calling my name. Yes, I still have Halloween candy. I also have a 1lb chocolate bunny from last year's Easter. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to sweets, but I try not to indulge too often. Anyway, since I've had a pretty decent day food-wise, I'm not gonna spoil it with gummies. IF I get really hungry just before bed, I'm just gonna have some cucumber slices.

I have tomorrow off and I'm going to see one of my favourite bands in concert. So, I'm gonna hit up the gym earlier in the day, but make sure I still have enough energy to mosh later on. lol

If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment