Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tue. March 13

(I lost 4lbs between yesterday morning and today. I guess not indulging in junk worked very well. lol)

- Chicken fried rice with extra peas (It was left over and I hate to waste food)
- Small steak
- Orange
- Handful of cucumber slices
- 1 mozzarella cheese string
After the concert
- Cheeseburger with ketchup and lettuce
- Poutine
- Apple juice
- A bunch of water
(This probably wasn't the best meal to have, but I justify this because I was sweating up a storm at the concert. I mean , everything that I was wearing was d-renched in sweat and it was rolling down every surface. I'll do better tomorrow.)

I went to the gym today and was able to have a much better work out, mainly cuz there were less people there and I wasn't worried about my stuff being stolen. I was able to bench press 60lbs, despite a sore left wrist.

So, I have a concert tonight with a friend friends. I'm super excited for that. I just need to decide what I'm wearing. Fun times. :)

I call it a sexy mobile; it's my clothes from the concert drying out. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment