Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sun. March 25

(Down by 43lbs this morning! ^_^)

- Small piece of roast beef
- Egg, sunny side up w/ extra whites

I think that joy of seeing the number on the scale is coming back. When I saw that I was down by another 2 lbs, I was super shocked, especially considering the lasanga and banana and garlic breads I had. I was pretty good about not eating too close to bed time too, so I'm sure that helped.

I'm going into another couple days where I won't be able to weigh myself. I'm hanging out with a friend til Tuesday night, but I've been able to be good so far (see breakfast? lol). And I've brought a bunch of fruit and stuff to snack on. Maybe if I'm good I'll get a nice low surprise in a couple days. I also plan on gym-ing on Tuesday night, so maybe if I kill it there, that'll definitely help. We'll see.

- Red delicious apple
- Plum
- Mozzarella cheese string
- Half of a spinach and cheese dip appetizer with chips and baked pita (Fox and Fiddle pub)
- Poutine (Fox and Fiddle pub)
- Small piece of grilled chicken
- 1 chicken wing
- A bunch of water

So, ya, poutine wasn't the best idea. It was also salty as hell. Just gonna spend the evening drinking a lot of water and do better tomorrow.

The choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment