Friday, March 30, 2012

Fri. March 30

(Got back down to the 2nd lowest weight I've been since the start and that was by eating something for every meal and working out; not by eating next to nothing and being inactive.)

- Egg, sunny side up w/extra whites
- 4 breakfast sausages
- Banana milkshake (1 banana, 1 cup of milk, pinch of cinnamon)
- Small sized pork chop
- 2 handfuls of green grapes
- Black plum
- Crystal Light in water
- Medium caesar salad
- 3 pieces of sliced ham
- A bunch of water

So, I decided to wear an under bust corset to bed last night; partly for waist training and partly to see if I could, and I did. lol

Also, I've been thinking that after my BDay and summer, I dunno what major thing I'll have to motivate me to keep eating well and working out and stuff; apart from the wanting to not look like a fat piece of shit. So, I decided to see how long it takes me to run a mile. I've heard people talking about doing 12 or 10 minute miles, so I set up my treadmill for it and I think I run it in like 11:54, which seems a little quick, unless I'm not more fit than I think. I might have to try this on a more advanced gym treadmill, but I think a goal of doing a 10 minute mile is pretty good. Maybe I could run a 5 or 10k one day too. But let's just take things one step at a time.  

- A couple dozen cucumber slices



No comments:

Post a Comment