Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sun. March 11

Back story:
Basically, I have been struggling with my weight since I was a kid. I've always had some extra meat on my bones, but as I got older, it got to be more and more. A couple years ago, I surpassed the weight I told myself I would never go passed (unless I was pregnant). I put on some more weight after that and stayed bloated and unhappy like that for a while until I went on vacation last year. I weighed myself the morning before leaving in January of 2011. I have used that weight as my starting point. I came back from vacation 5lbs up, but I had given up pop while I was away and started eating better, being more physically active and setting goals for myself. I have been able to get down to 38lbs from my OW (original weight), but have been fluctuating for a while cuz I have been pretty lax as of late. However, I feel it's time to put my ass in gear again and drop some more weight; pretty much cuz my BDay and summer are coming up. lol

Anyway, I'm hoping to post here everyday and use it as kind of an online food journal and venting space and hopefully some people will stumble across it and offer constructive criticism and tips and encouragement. I also wanna try to post a pic a day. Not necessarily of my progress, just of whatever strikes my fancy or goes along with my post of the day. So, without further adiue, let's get this started...



- Cheeseburger with ketchup, lettuce and 3 onion rings
- Medium poutine
- Apple juice
- Cucumber slices
- 1 mozzarella cheese string
- 2 mini pizzas
- a bunch of water
 Not a good day at all. :/

Doesn't look like I'll be making it to the gym today.


Me, as a child, getting my bad habits started.


No comments:

Post a Comment