Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thu. March 15

(As of this morning, I am back to the lowest weight I've been since I started losing weight: OW-38. Now I'm just worried about plateau-ing again.)

- Egg, sunny side up with extra whites
- 3 breakfast sausages
- 2 pieces of toast; one with peanut butter, one with grape jam

I spent part of my morning shelling peanuts. I bought a large bag a while ago and only opened it recently. I want to shell them all and then roast them in a frying pan with a pinch of salt and then snack on them as I like.

Still haven't decided if I'll go to the gym. I'm thinking a little less sleep right before I have 3 days off to re-coop isn't such a big deal. My other concern is missing the season finale of Jersey Shore. I mean, I'll be missing the 10pm airing cuz of work already, but there's a repeat at 1am that I usually catch. But, then again, MTV re-airs the shit outta that stuff, so I'm sure there's another repeat on tomorrow night. Hmm, I think I may have just talked myself into going to the gym. lol. Ok, I'll see how worn out I am after work then.

- Medium sized steak
- Garlic mashed potatoes with lots of peas
- Orange
- Crystal Light in water
- Water

So, I did go to the gym and what was just gonna be a short work out turned into an hour and a half and me watching the season finale of Jersey Shore. That's what I call having your cake and eating it too. Mmmm, cake... 

Indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment