Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tue. March 27

- A couple dozen cucumber slices
- A couple handful of baby carrots
- Medium sized piece of schnitzel w/ketchup
- Small glass of chocolate milk
- Orange
- A bunch of water

So, my food choices last night, plus weighing myself after only having one tiny meal much earlier in the day, did end up catching up with me. I weighed myself a few hours after the cucumber and carrots and had put a few pounds back on. I tried not too freak out too much since I knew today was gonna be a lower calorie day. I also went to the gym and had a very good work out, on top of walking to and from the gym (about 25 mins each way).

I'm just gonna try to get back on track tomorrow; protein for breakfast, salad for lunch, etc. Also, my work schedule leaves some pretty decent room for gym-ing at night. I still just have a handful of pounds to lose til my BDay either way. As a matter of fact, I tried on what I was thinking of wearing for my party and it was actually a touch looser than I'd like. I may have to wear something different, but as long as it looks good, it's fine by me. :)

Food for thought

No comments:

Post a Comment