Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sat. March 31

- 2 bowls of Corn Flakes w/4 packets of Equal sweetener total
- 2 small sized pork tenderloins
- Crystal Light in water
- Large bowl of mashed potatoes w/ground beef in tomato sauce and peas
- Small (21g) Kinder chocolate bar
- 3 bite sized chocolate cupcakes
- 3 bite sized vanilla cupcakes

So, ya, not my best day. I was actually thinking of making today a cheat day, but I figure I'll have the next couple days to be bad. It's also kind of embarrassing having to admit how much I could potentially eat. Maybe I should just have one small cheat a day for the next few days.

Anywho, it's really gonna be crunch time this week; 8 days til my BDay, 7 days til my party. And, in some cruel joke, cuz my BDay is on Easter, my family and I will be going to Mandarin. So, I feel like it'll be a one meal kind of day. Also, I'm planning to go to Walmart bright and early the next day to score some half priced Easter chocolate to replenish my hoard a bit. Just a bit, I swear. lol

On a side note, just after I mentioned maybe doing a 10k, I found out there's a 10k happening in Toronto on April 22nd. I highly doubt I'll do it, but I'll definitely be looking into it.

I want a pair of these.

1 comment:

  1. Guh I tried to comment a bunch but I don't think it worked lol. Anywaysssss I just wanted to say how proud I am that you've kept this up and you looked great when I saw you at karaoke! I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it in front of everyone but you've really lost some weight :) just remember that on your cheat days not to skip meals because it does more harm to your metabolism and you end up storing the cheat food's fats instead of burning them.

    Xoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete