Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fri. April 13

- Oatmeal w/raisins
- Banana milkshake (1 banana, 1 cup milk, cinnamon, Benefiber)
- 2 small banana "muffins" (banana, eggs, protein powder, cinnamon, Benefiber)
- 2 tiny Kinder egg candies
- 90g of Resse's pieces
- 2 small pork tenderloins
- Mozzarella cheese string
- About a cup of applesauce, unsweetened
- Crystal Light in water
- 2 cookies and creme pies (McD's)
- A bunch of water

I survived Friday the 13th, thank God. I'm not really a superstitious person, but a day like today is a perfect excuse to be moody and pessimistic. Just gotta get through another 8 hours tomorrow and then I get one day off and then I start a 40 hour work week. The pay cheque will be awesome, but the time spent when I could be sleeping or working out or hanging with friends kinda sucks. lol.

Que Sera.

That's not how I feel about marriage, but it's still funny. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment