Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tue. April 10

- Piece of cherry cheesecake, no crust
- Small steak
- Egg w/extra whites
- A serving of complimentary chips and salsa (Lone Star Cafe)
- Half a spinach and cheese dip appetizer w/jalepeno and cheddar bread (Lone Star Cafe)
- 4 small steak fajitas w/ cheese, rice and lettuce (Lone Star Cafe)
- Lots of water

I finally went to the gym today. In my mind, I thought it had only been a few days since I'd been, but in actual fact, I hadn't been since April 1st. So, I'm going to try to make it a goal/condition that I won't go more than 4 days without going to the gym, if possible. That doesn't mean I'm gonna go and spend like 2 hours and bust my ass every time, but as long as I go and can just use a few weight machines, I'll feel like that's an accomplishment. I'm also paying for this membership, so I should really be making sure I'm getting my money's worth. Also, I really need to start taking the initiative to be more active at home. Just doing simple things like push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks and really making the most of my treadmill. Really gotta work on this.

Interesting. I'd like to make something like this one day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment