Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sun. April 8

It's ma birfday! lol
Also, happy Easter everyone.

So, I went to Mandarin for dinner today. I could probably sit here for a bit and itemize every little thing I ate, but I'd rather not. So, I'll just give a general idea of what I had...

- 3 small spring rolls, small piece of pizza, garlic broccoli, a bit of noodles, prime rib, a few onion rings, chicken ball, small portions of various meats (spicy and not), half a Belgian waffle w/syrup, powdered sugar and whipped cream, several small pastries

I believe that's the jist of it. I went to my Oma's afterward and there I had a small piece of white cake, a small piece of chocolate cake and 1 chocolate egg. I've also had a lot of water today.

Anywho, I have a plan for tomorrow. I'm gonna wake up when my friend gets up (around 6-ish) and when he heads out for work, I'm gonna walk from his place to Walmart (20 mins) and take advantage of the half priced Easter chocolate. Yes, I realize that's counter productive, but it's a good price and it'll last for months. I'll also probably pick up a couple things for my parents and I'll pick up some veggies or something too.
From there, I'll head home, go to sleep and when I wake up, go to the gym. After that, come home, clean up and then eventually head downtown to a friend's place to pick up my make up that I forgot at her place last night. *face palm* After that, I'll walk to a downtown concert venue (45 mins) and watch the concert for which I have tickets for.

So, ya, that's how I'd like my day to go, but we shall see. On a side note, I've decided that since the tattoo shop I go to is having a piercing deal this month, if I can get down to my next goal weight, I want to take advantage of that and get multiple navel piercings. :)

Here's a cake that my aunt made for both Easter and my BDay. :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment