Friday, April 13, 2012

Thu. April 12

- Large bowl of cereal in milk, half Corn Flakes, half Frosted Flakes w/ 1 Equal sweetener packet
- 2 cookies and creme pies (McD's)
- Medium sized steak
- Mozzarella cheese string
- 2 servings of Crystal Light in water
- Orange
- 2 packages of beef Mr.Noodle, very little liquid
- Small piece of cherry cheesecake, no crust
- Small piece of white birthday cake
- Half a large Kinder egg

Yep, I suck. Everything I ate after the orange was eaten after I came home from the gym. Hopefully I'll break even, but we'll see. I just had one of those moments when I want what I want when I want it and I ate it and that's it. :/

FML. I almost can't see myself reaching my next weight goal this month. However, I have a solid 40-hour work week next week. It might be just what I need to help me get back on track. Here's hoping.

Anyway, I'm gonna get all comfy in bed and pray I sleep off 5lbs. hahaha

Good job if you get all 3 references. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment