Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tue. April 3

- Cherry cheese danish (Tim Horton's)
- Blueberry muffin (Tim Horton's)
- Small chocolate milk
- Several gummy bears and worms
- Egg, sunny side up w/extra whites
- 4 breakfast sausages
- 8 small pieces of chocolate
- 2 packets of halloween sized licorice candy
- 7 domino stones (small cubes of marzipan, gelatin and a graham crust covered in chocolate
- Large plate of Tostitos and shredded cheese
- Lots of water

Yup, I had a bad day. Yup, I feel bad about it. Yup, I'll do better tomorrow. I just kinda let myself go and today, I feel guilty. It almost felt like I couldn't stop myself at times. I'm blaming boredom, tiredness and pain. That's also my excuse for not getting much exercise today. All I can do now is get a good night's sleep and hope for not a lot of weight gain tomorrow.

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment