Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mon. April 9

- 3/8 of a small pep and bacon pizza
- Small piece of white cake
- 8 perogies, pan fried in olive oil
- Very small piece of banana cake*
- Very small piece of milk chocolate
- Blueberry muffin (Tim Horton's)
- Beef Mr.Noodle, almost no liquid
- Kinder egg
- 4 small Reese eggs

*No fuss, 3 ingredient banana cake
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 scoops of protein powder

Mix everything together in a food processor. Cook for 20 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius (430 degrees F) or until lightly brown on top.

Not a good day, I know. I also didn't get to the gym cuz I slept way late, but I did walk to Walmart in the morning and walked from my friend's place to The Mod Club downtown. I'll gym tomorrow though, promise.

So, I'm pretty tired right now, but I just wanna talk a bit about something I've been wanting to talk about for a while: sugar. This isn't gonna be some informative rant or anything, just how I find sugar affects me. First off, anything really rich and/or sugary tends to hurt my teeth. I have sensitive teeth to begin with and this can definitely be annoying, bordering on painful. Then, once it's in my stomach, I can only deal with various amounts of various things at a time. For example, I can usually deal with like ice cream, chocolate and gummies in large amounts, but stuff like store bought cakes, sugary drink mixers and stuff like that tends to turn my stomach kinda quickly. And that's what's been happening in the last couple years. I guess it's good though. I figure it means my body isn't used to copious amounts of sugar anymore and it'll keep me from overdoing it on that kind of stuff. Good job, body. Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment