Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tue. April 17

- Egg, sunny side up w/extra whites
- 4 breakfast sausages
- Small piece of low carb banana "bread"
- Several small hollow chocolate candies
- Quarter pounder w/ketchup, lettuce and 1 piece of cheese (McD's)
- Small fries w/ketchup (McD's)
- Small blueberry pomegranate smoothie (McD's)
- Dieter's Tea
- Half a chipotle BBQ snack wrap w/grilled chicken (McD's)
- 2 cookies and creme pies (McD's)

I dunno why I keep apologizing for what I eat. I know it's bad. Everyone can see how bad my choices are. No one's eating it but me. It's my fault and I'm the one who has to deal with my fat ass in the long run. *sigh* I dunno when I'm gonna be able to get my shit together.

Anyway, I think I perfected my banana "muffin" recipe...
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 banana
2 eggs
1 tsp baking powder
2 Equal sweetener packets
A few dashes of cinnamon
(I also usually toss in a little Benefiber, just cuz)

I haven't done the math on how much each muffin potentially is calorie wise, but it's more about the low carbs than the calories. I'd still like to know for myself though.

My "muffins"

No comments:

Post a Comment