Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wed. April 11

- Piece of white cake
- Half of a large Kinder Egg
- 2 small pork tenderloin
- Mozzarella cheese string
- About a cup of peach yogurt w/Benefiber
- 2 chicken nuggets (McD's)
- Half a chicken strip (McD's)
- McDouble, only ketchup, lettuce and cheese (McD's)
- 2 cookies and creme pies (McD's)

The day started bad, got a little better and then ended poorly. Oh well. You live, you learn. I worked til midnight and have to be back at work at 11am, so I'm not even gonna try to get any exercise tonight. But since I start work so early, I'm off at 7 and I'm gonna walk to the gym afterward.

Anyway, that's all I got tonight. Take care everyone.

I completely forgot this was the pic I wanted to share on Easter. Better late than never though. So funny. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment