Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thu. April 26

- Bowl of Corn Flakes w/2 Equal sweetener packets
- Cookies and creme pie (McD's)
- Quarter pounder, only ketchup, lettuce and cheese (McD's)
- Crystal Light in water
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Boston Pizza)
- Buffalo chicken fingers w/carrots and celery (Boston Pizza)
- Half a chocolate brownie dessert (Boston Pizza)
- Medium strawberry cheesequake blizzard (Dairy Queen)
- Lots of water

So, I was gonna go to the gym, but a friend asked me to dinner and then I got caught up with other things and by the time I would've been able to go, I was pretty tired. So I just went home and to bed.

As for the 2 desserts, my friend and I split one at dinner and then we were requested to bring some ice cream back to his place, so we got some for ourselves as well.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment