Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wed. April 18

- Granola bar
- Egg, sunny side up w/extra whites
- 3 breakfast sausages
- 2 cookies and creme pies (McD's)
- McDouble, only ketchup, lettuce and cheese (McD's)
- 2 low carb banana muffins
- Crystal Light in water
- Grilled chicken snack wrap w/ lettuce, cheese and chipotle sauce (McD's)
- Cookies and creme pie (McD's)
- A couple handfuls of gummies

I was able to get to the gym before work today. This isn't something I would normally do cuz I like to sleep late and then I don't like to feel like I'm pressed for time before I *have* to be somewhere, which is why I like to work out after work. However, today I had to go to the mall and my dad dropped me off on his way to work (at noon), so I figured I'd bring my clothes and see if I had enough time to go and have a decent work out and I did. I just did about 50 mins of weight machines and then walked home, but it was pretty good. I might have to consider doing this again. This might even be the kick in the pants I need to go to one of the noon-ish fitness classes my gym offers. We shall see.

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment