Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wed. April 4

- Bowl of corn flakes in milk w/2 Equal sweetener packets
- Bowl of Cinnabon cereal in milk
- Half a bowl of spicy sausage poutine (Jack Astor's)
- Chicken caesar salad (Jack Astor's)
- S'more sundae (Jack Astor's)
- Half a "Jack Louis" (Jack Astor's)
- 1 small chocolate egg
- 2 Oreo's
- Orange
- A lot of water

So, I ran a bunch of errands today, one of which was looking for a dress to wear to my BDay party. I ended up at Urban Behavior, not expecting to find much. However, I came across 3 dresses I liked and tried each on. All of them were L's, so I wasn't expecting much luck, but 2 of them ended up fitting pretty well and since they were $16.99 each and I had given myself a $30 limit, I decided to splurge a little and picked up both. I was also almost in tears in the change room cuz I was so happy about being able to fit into stuff I probably couldn't wear several months ago. :)

I also donated blood today. After I bought the dresses, I really felt like going to the gym, just to tighten things up a little before the weekend. But I was advised to do anything strenuous or any heavy lifting. Since I had a concert tonight, I decided to just have a light snack and lots of water when I get home (which I did) and I'll go to the gym tomorrow night.

After this incident, it kinda re-enforces the idea that we should focus more on inches rather than pounds. I'm still gonna gauge things by weight cuz I know I probably haven't put much muscle mass on in this short time, but I have seen some definite changes in how my clothes fit and just how I look with not much weight loss. Perhaps I'll have to change my thinking soon.

I lol'd so hard the first time I read this. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment