Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sat. April 7

(Writing this on April 8th)

- 1.5 cookies and creme pies (McDonalds)
- Half a spinach and cheese dip appetizer (Shoeless Joe's)
- 5/8 of a small pepperoni and bacon pizza (Shoeless Joe's)
- Small burrito w/steak, chicken and cheese
- Small plate of pita chips w/cheese and salsa
- 4 small-ish cupcakes
- Handful of celery sticks
- Handful of baby carrots
- Mini pitcher of vodka and bar lime (3 oz)
- 1/2 a mini pitcher of vodka and OJ (1.5 oz)
- Small steak burrito w/rice, cheese and lettuce (Burrito Boyz)
- Lots of water

So, I had my BDay party last night. Barely got drunk at all, but was still able to enjoy the evening. I haven't weigh myself today. I don't expect it to be too bad, but I won't be surprised if I'm up a bit. Doesn't really matter though cuz we're going to Mandarin today and I'm just gonna eat what I wanna eat. lol

Me, at my party. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment