Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mon. April 16

- 6 perogies, pan fried in olive oil
- Small bowl of vanilla ice cream
- A few handfuls of Nacho Cheese Doritos
- McDouble w/only ketchup, cheese and lettuce (Only like 380 calories)
- Crystal Light in water
- Several small chocolate candies

So, I was gonna go to the gym tonight. I swear. I had my clothes and everything with me at work, but for the last couple hours of my shift, I had really painful bloating. So, I decided to go home and just do some light activities that didn't hurt too bad, but that didn't happen. :/

Also, I want to try a little experiment. I did the math on how much it costs me to buy food at the grocery store and bring it to work and it looks like it might be cheaper to just buy food at work. Only small sandwiches though. No fries and I don't drink pop anyway, so none of that either. I'll probably bring a small snack too, like fruit or something, just in case the sandwich isn't enough. So, I wanna see if this ends up being a little cheaper in the long run and if the smaller calorie meal helps at all. We shall see.

Rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment