Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sun. April 1

- Prime Rib Loaded Potato skillet w/broccoli, bacon and cheese sauce (Denny's)
- Strawberry Banana smoothie (Denny's)
- 8 oz steak (Montana's)
- Steamed carrots and broccoli (Montana's)
- Fried onions (Montana's)
- Fried cheesecake (Montana's)
- A few handfuls of green grapes
- A bunch of water

I just went for it today. Everything that I ate was really delicious and I needed it. I'll be going to the gym tomorrow though and make sure I burn a lot of it off. I'm thinking about doing an hour on the elliptical (which I normally do on my longer gym days), but I feel like I wanna try to improve the time it takes me to run and mile, and then just keep running til I'm too tired to continue. However, to do that, I'll need a really good night's sleep. And since I only got like 3 hours sleep last night, I'm gonna be getting into bed now; just after 11pm and sleep til I can't sleep no more. Night all.

This is me, several Easter's ago and probably the thinnest I've been in years, I hope to get back her soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment