Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fri. July 20

- 400mL can of organic lentil soup
- Medium homemade smoothie (strawberries, banana)
- Egg, w/lots of whites
- 3 strips of bacon
- About 1.5 cups of broccoli, peas and rice w/a little soya sauce
- 2 black plums
- Peach
- Small orange freezie
- 16 twisty pretzels
- Small homemade smoothie (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana)
- 80 cal strawberry jello cup
- Strawberry cheesecake jello cup

I was down another 2 lbs today. :) And today was fairly decent food wise, but I dunno if I'll be down another pound tomorrow. There were a couple times when I wanted to have a bit of chocolate, but I literally told myself "No, shut up, you don't want that. Get over it " and it worked fairly well. Gonna need to make that my mantra or something. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment