Friday, July 6, 2012

Thu. July 5

- Oatmeal w/raisins
- Bagel w/peanut butter and grape jam
- 5 "healthy apple oatmeal cookies"
- A few Tostito chips
- Small piece of pork w/sweet and sour sauce
- Fruit smoothie (Several strawberries, couple handfuls of blueberries, banana, ice, Benefiber, 3 Equal packets)
- 2 hot dog wieners w/ketchup
- A couple dozen cucumber slices
- 4 (more) apple oatmeal cookies
- Several wavy Lays chips
- A few (more) Tostito chips
- 50g milk chocolate
- Several Cadbury mini eggs

So, I got to have some fun with food today. I tried out a recipe I found for those cookies. I'll post the pic with the recipe, but I modified it a little. The ingredients I used were...
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup instant oats
- Just a little Aunt Jemima syrup
- A bunch of cinnamon
- A bit of benefiber
- A bit of baking powder
It didn't come out overly sweet, but it was definitely something I would eat again. I also got to make a smoothie and I'll definitely do that again. Kinda fell off the wagon after work, but S happens. lol

I should do the math and see if mine have less calories. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment