Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tue. July 24

- Large homemade smoothie (straw, blue & raspberries, banana)
- Small date square
- Small low carb banana "muffin"
- A couple cups of broccoli
- Orange
- Diter's (cleansing) tea
- 80 cal Jello cup
- Another small low carb banana "muffin"

I dunno how I did it, but I was able to break even over the weekend. I haven't gained or lost any weight in the past few days, so I decided to try to be good and eat low cal foods and stuff. I was gonna go to the gym before work, but I really wanted more sleep, so I decided to go after work (which I did). Assuming I see some good results tomorrow, I might try a mainly yogurt and jello day with some pre-work gyming and post-work running. We shall see. I'm gonna need to touch up my roots and do my nails sometime soon too. Just gotta find the time. lol

Ya, lol




No comments:

Post a Comment