Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tue. July 17

- Pizza sandwich (2 pieces whole wheat bread, pasta sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni and sausage)
- Cadbury cream egg
- Terry's chocolate orange
- President's Choice general tao chicken frozen meal
- About 2 cups of pasta w/tomato sauce and a little sausage
- Crystal Light in water
- Dieter's (cleansing) tea
- Half of a large smoothie (banana, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 4 Lays wavy potato chips

Today did not start out well, but I feel better about it now.

I was gonna go to the gym, but it took me a while to get my stuff together and then I couldn't find my keys (which has my little scanner dealie on it) so I decided to stay home and clean and organize my room. After that, I worked 4-11 and when I got home, I went for a run again. I was able to keep track of my laps this time, so I know that I did 10 in about 37 mins and I burned 470 cals. :) Again, I kept a steady pace and didn't slow down to walk. This 5k is seeming less daunting now. (*whispers* I may even consider doing a 10k in the next year or so).  Holy hell, I never figured I'd turn into one of those people. lol

Anyway, I'm lying in bed now with sore feet and a less than stellar stomach situation, so I'm just gonna drink more water and go to bed.

(In case anyone noticed, I haven't been listing water in my food diary, but I promise, I'm drinking lots every day)

All sweaty from my run. Hot, right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment