Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mon. July 9

- About 180g of M&M's (throughout the day)
- Half a serving of complimentary chips and salsa (Lone Star)
- 5 small steak fajitas w/lettuce, cheese and rice
- Grilled chicken caesar salad (Boston Pizza)
- Small strawberry cheesequake blizzard (DQ)

Didn't really get up to much today. Saw the new Spiderman movie, went swimming for an hour in the evening, picked up 6lbs of strawberries for smoothies this week. lol. Also, I went to Lone Star and got the all you can eat fajitas. Generally, I can order like 3 or 4 skillets of meat and finish it without feeling retardedly full. (Please note that you get less and less meat the more skillets you order). Anyway, I wasn't even able to finish 2; I let my friend have my remaining steak. I think that's a good thing? I also had trouble finishing my salad later on. So, I hope that means my stomach is shrinking and means I'll be less likely to gorge myself in the future. lol


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment!! I think I'm still going to go with a scale, but I migth buy a measuring tape too. Also, you're super inspiring, you're doing an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete