Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sat. July 14

- Bowl of Corn Flakes in milk w/3 Splenda packets
- 400mL can of organic lentil soup
- Large homemade smoothie (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Mini chocolate cupcake
- Small grape freezie (20 cals)
- Small strawberry banana smoothie (McD's)
- Regular sized chocolate cupcake
- 3 potato skins
- A few small pieces of cheesy garlic bread (Montana's)
- 8oz steak w/lots of broccoli & carrots and onion straws (Montana's)
- Small "candy shop" blizzard (DQ)

Another hot and sticky day. And I spent most of it in a hot kitchen. After work though, I came home and cleaned up and then began the tedious process of deciding what to wear. I had that stereotypical "I have nothing to wear" girly moments. It wasn't cuz I have so few clothes and nothing was clean though cuz I have TONS of clothes; it was a matter of feeling bloated and having nothing look good. I completely realize it's my own fault. It's like all those "thinspiration" pix I see all over tumblr say, "the chocolate bar you've wanted for an hour or the body you've wanted your whole life?" Generally with me, the chocolate wins out. Or, I figure I'll work it off tomorrow or whatever, but clearly, that doesn't happen. I'm considering having a "NO" week where I basically grit my teeth and just willpower my way through my food cravings and stuff. Or maybe I need to do a cycle of my 11 day low carb diet. More time at the gym would probably help since I only got there once this week. Blah to me. :/

I knew it!

No comments:

Post a Comment