Monday, July 9, 2012

Sun. July 8

- Small caesar salad
- Large-ish steak
- Medium glass of chocolate milk
- Small piece of chocolate cake
- Panzerotti w/double pepperoni (Pizza Pizza)
- 500mL chocolate milk
- Medium strawberry cheesequake blizzard (DQ)
- 90g bag of Reese's pieces

I made a big decision today. I've either made a great decision that's gonna serve as motivation to get me in better shape, or I'm friggen crazy. I signed up to do the Run For The Cure 5k this September. So, this means I'm gonna have to step it up at the gym and try to squeeze in runs after work and stuff. I'm not sure if I mentioned it in previous posts, but my best time for running 5km (3.1 miles) is 36:09. Personally, I'd like to be able to run it in under 30mins. Anyway, I have some serious work ahead of me, but I feel confident I can do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment