Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wed. July 18

- Oatmeal w/raisins
- Bagel w/peanut butter and strawberry jam
- About a cup of chocolate milk
- 80 cal grape jello cup
- 1 small piece of chocolate
- Broccoli cheddar soup (Moxie's)
- Small chicken caesar salad (Moxie's)
- 3 oatmeal raisin cookies

So, the day started as a decent food day but kinda tapered off a bit at the end/ However, I was pretty active today. Walked to the gym, spent a couple hours there, went to Walmart and picked up another pair of workout pants and a sports bra, peaches, plums, bananas, 3 bags of frozen broccoli and some more low cal jello cups, walked back home and then went swimming in the evening.

Also, I was down a couple pounds. They were pounds that I'd already and put back on, but I think this puts me at the lowest I've been in at least a couple weeks. So that's good. I just hope to be down another pound tomorrow, but we'll see.

Very good point!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment