Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thu. July 12

So, I was really tired at the end of this day and jotted down what I ate really quickly on Notepad, but didn't save it and my computer rebooted without my knowledge, so I lost the info and I can't remember everything. However, I decided to make a posting anyway cuz I was proud of something I did today.

First off, I really didn't want to go to the gym today, but I did it anyway. Then I had work from 4-11. I walked home cuz my dad didn't get off work in time to pick me up. Once I was home, I dropped my stuff, changed into my workout clothes and went for a run around my complex. I don't know how fast I was going; my guess would be like 4.5mph, but kept a steady pace. I didn't slow down to walk or anything. I went for over 30 mins and I think lapped my complex like 8 or 9 times. I was super sweaty afterward, but it was great. Definitely something I'll do again.

I think this image is super cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment