Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mon. July 2

- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Kelsey's)
- Broccoli cheddar soup (Kelsey's)
- Piece of grilled chicken
- Medium blueberry pomegranate smoothie (McD's)
- A couple cups of rice w/lots of peas and broccoli and a little soya sauce
- Orange
- Dieter's (cleansing) tea
- Snack size strawberry banana smoothie
- A couple handfuls of onion Sun Chips
- Terry's chocolate orange

I should have gotten a salad instead of a soup. I should have had way more protein today. I should have had cucumbers or something after work, not chips and chocolate. But I made these decisions and since I'm too much of a pussy to be bulimic, I'm stuck with them. lol. I feel like I could have done a lot worse and I have the next 2 days off for lots of gym and swim time. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment