Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wed. July 11

- Bowl of Corn Flakes in milk w/3 Splenda packets
- 2 Strawberry pies (McD's)(leftovers)
- Small date square
- 400 mL can of organic lentil soup
- About a cup of peach yogurt
- About 2.5 cups of fruit smoothie
- Crystal Light
- Several gummy bears
- Half a steak quesadilla w/cheese, tomatos, red and green peppers and green onions (The Mad Hatter pub)
- Butter chicken w/white rice and naan bread (The Mad Hatter pub)
- 4 low cal homemade applesauce oatmeal cookies
- 80 cal grape jello cup

Didn't do much calorie counting today. I did go swimming though. And my friend and I ended up randomly going to a restaurant we've never been to before and I got an Indian dish that I rarely get to eat. Fun times. Anyway, I'm tired and I need to be up early for the gym. :)

I don't like the pretzel component of this, but I'd be open to making these sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment