Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sat. July 21

- 2 s'more Poptarts
- Small freezie (20 cals)
- About 1.5 cups of broccoli, peas and rice w/a little soya sauce
- 2 black plums
- Peach
- Crystal Light in water
- Small date square
- 20 wings; 10 honey garlic, 10 medium & sweet and spicy thai (Wacky Wings)
- Half a plate of taco supreme poutine (Wacky Wings)

I was really rushed before work, so I needed something really quick. And, for dinner, I needed protein... and I wanted to indulge a little. Sue me. lol

Anyway, I was thinking at work today that I should have a few low calorie days soon; days where I eat less calories to make it easier to drop some pounds. Not everyday and not for a bunch of days in a row, just a day here and there. However, my plan for making this happen is not the healthiest. Sort of. I'd like to be able to do this by having days of only like smoothie and veggies and I intend to, but I was also considering doing days where I have mainly jello. 1 pre-made cup is 80 cals. If I had 10 in a day, that'd be only 800 cals; I burn more than that in like 5 or 6 hour at work and maybe like an hour at the gym. I'll probably try to throw in a bowl of soup or something, but for the most part, jello. lol. Gotta do this shit while I'm still young(ish) and stupid.

Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment