Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wed. July 25

- Pizza sandwich (bread, cheese, tomato sauce, pepperoni, sausage)
- Small date square
- Crystal Light in water
- Several cucumber slices
- Several celery sticks
- Dieter's (cleansing) tea
- About a cup or so of cherry yogurt
- Large homemade smoothie (strawberries, banana)
- McDouble, only ketchup, crispy onions, lettuce and cheese (McD's)
- Orange

I was down 2lbs this morning. :)

First thing I do? Make myself a pizza sandwich. Next thing? Go for a run on my treadmill. lol.And I burned 451 cals in about 36 mins. That's about 80-90 cals more than when I run around my complex. So, I may need to use the treadmill more often, or step it up on my runs. lol. I also tried to be good and I think this was a fairly decent day. And I can only do better tomorrow. I was gonna run after work but it's raining right now and my parents sleep right near the treadmill. That's ok though. I go into work an hour later than usual tomorrow, so I have more time at the gym.

So, I'm gonna get to bed now and dream about being down another pound tomorrow. Here's hoping. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment