Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wed. July 4

- Oatmeal w/raisins
- Sandwich w/2 pieces of whole wheat toast, egg whites, 4 strips of bacon, a little hot sauce
- Several spoonfuls of strawberry banana yogurt
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Kelsey's)
- 9oz steak w/steamed carrots and broccoli and a small caesar salad (Kelsey's)
- Medium "candy shop" blizzard (basically, mini chocolates filled with caramel and stuff mixed in ice cream)(DQ)
- Granola bar

First things first, I slept in today. Lately, I've set my phone to go off at 11am, just to give me some semblance of a normal schedule, so I don't sleep my days away. So, my phone did go off, but I guess I just hit "Dismiss" instead of "Snooze" cuz next thing I knew it was noon. Not a huge deal, since I wasn't working, it just pushed my whole day back by an hour, which sucks a little by meh. I guess my body just needed the rest.

After that, I went to the gym and was gonna do my standard 2 hours, but after I was done on the treadmill (maybe 45 mins into my work out), I got kinda disoriented and wasn't sure if I should run to the bathroom or a garbage can or just lie down. I took a couple mins and walked it off and then was able to get back to my workout, but I decided to do less reps of stuff; partly to make sure I didn't start feeling bad again and partly to save a little time.

On my way home, I picked up some blueberries, which I had been meaning to do for a while to try to make a smoothie. Didn't get to it today, but probably tomorrow. Anyway, just went swimming after that, had dinner and now I'm sleepy. So, I'm gonna get to bed. Later. :)

Pretty much, lol


No comments:

Post a Comment