Monday, July 23, 2012

Sun. July 22

- Medium portion of pulled pork
- 500mL bottle of flavoured sparkling water
- Cup of strawberry & banana frozen yogurt
- 2 jelly donuts covered in granulated sugar
- 2 small powdered donuts
- Small caesar salad
- (another) medium portion of pulled pork w/a little cheese
- Several mouthfuls of homemade smoothie (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana)


I went to RibFest with a friend today. It was pretty good and not nearly as busy as the one I went to on Canada day. We ended up going around to 5 different vendors and got a pound of pulled pork from each. I could've really gone for a funnel cake or sno cone, but they were both a touch pricey, so I didn't either. We went swimming after and then for ice cream with a friend. I was able to resist the ice cream and get a frozen yogurt instead. The portion was kinda small, but I'm sure it was a proper portion is supposed to look like. lol. We went to Walmart after where I pulled up some more strawberries and bananas. (Mmmm, future smoothies. lol) So, good day for sure, I'd say. Oh, and I was able to walk all over RibFest in a pair of wedge heels without changing into my flip flops. Woo!

Anyway, time for bed now. I'm getting a tattoo in the morning and I need lots of sleep. :)

Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment