Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fri. June 29

- Oatmeal w/raisins
- About 1.5 cups of broccoli
- 4 breakfast sausages
- About 2 cups of rice w/lots of peas and broccoli and a little soya sauce
- Orange
- 3 servings of Crystal Light
- Grilled chicken caesar salad (Wacky Wings)
- 8 boneless wings w/buffalo sauce (Wacky Wings)

I attempted to make a really basic rice and pea soup, but I had too little broth and too much rice, so I basically made rice infused with chicken broth. lol. Oh well. I just added some peas and broccoli and took it for dinner at work. Also, today was the first day I haven't been to the gym since Monday. I probably could have squeezed in a short work out, but some of my muscles were kinda sore and I had a couple things I needed to get done at home. So, rest day for me. I know I'll be going swimming on Sunday and then I have next Tuesday and Wednesday off, so those will be what I am now referring to as Gym/Swim days; days when I have time to make it to the gym and go swimming later. Fun fun. :)

So true



No comments:

Post a Comment