Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mon. July 23

- 3 black plums
- Peach
- 250mL chocolate milk
- Medium homemade smoothie (straw, blue & raspberries, banana)
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Montana's)
- 8 oz steak w/LOTS of carrots & broccoli and crispy onions (Montana's)
- Small strawberry cheesequake blizzard (DQ)

So, I got my tattoo today. It ended up taking a little longer than expected cuz my artist was having some pretty bad stomach pains and wasn't sure if she was gonna be able to continue. But she took a little break and was able to recover a bit and pull through get it done. I think it looks great. I'm gonna need to go back in the next several weeks for a touch up, but just for a couple minor things. I'll just leave it at that for today and post a pic of my tat. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment